Monday, April 5, 2010

future quest

once I take the TAKS ill feel great it would help me alot after taking the TAKS for reading and math,science the TAKS will help me because it could make me better at math,reading and science and the whole year we learned and talked about those three categories. And so now we should be ready for the big ugly now since all that we learned about this year. And so now the TAKS would really help me in reading,math and science once I'm done with the big ugly. Our goal is 100% on the TAKS test this year then we move on to are other test all the way to college. So now I'm ready for TAKS to come and so it can be smashed down to the ground.
after all the TAKS are over with and are done its going to help me alot for in those three categories we have to do on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment