Monday, March 29, 2010

My Weekend

on my weekend I was just hanging out with my older brother that came in town Friday we played my PS3 all weekend but I could of went to Houston but my mom did not feel like going just for one day and come back for my cousins baby's party. But we rather spend money to go to Mexico. so just my aunt went and my cousin did not want to go so he spent the night at my house Saturday night. and we played all night till we fell asleep then I was sleep walking I opened the door and went to my moms room and asked for the phone and she said why you need the phone I said I need to call my cousin she said hes here right now hes asleep then I went back to sleep then my mom said is Diego which is my cousin she said is he there I said yes but instead I was yelling at her saying yes hes here but I didn't know this happened then when I woke up he told me what happened then I was laughing hard before when I was still sleep walking my cousin brought to cups and wrote r and l for left and right for his contacts and I asked what are you doing putting my name or something and he was like no Im writing left and right for my contacts the I fell back asleep good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment